239-888-2832 || 239-936-0644

An insurance policy that combines personal liability insurance and hazard insurance coverage for a dwelling and its contents. Lenders require proof of homeowners insurance before they will approve a loan for closing. Further the lender will require that it is listed as a loss payee on your policy.